<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, August 6, 2009

Title: I'm HEART-BROKEN!
today, school was fine.
after school, was wanting to go home straight but accompany PeiLing, Joy and LiTing for awhile then went to Toapayoh with Regina, WeiXiang and Shuan. Was bullying Regina all the way.
went to take bus with Eunice and BaoYing. Saw him after Eunice go. was so heart-broken by his actions.
claims that he's not avoiding me but HE IS! but yet, hack care.
after that, have tuition at 5.30pm until 8pm!
then, watch TV while my mother at there nag nag nag.
now, come to post as LAM LI TING wants me to update!
hahah.
I'm Changing Blog Link soon!
BYE GUYS:D

9:23:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D