Title: I HATE BASTARD FOREVER! currently talking with AhJas in MSN about that BLOODY BASTARD! he like to lie to people isit? i let him lie. he'll let him die until very jialet. he lied to my junior about the stead thing. will say it out the whole thing but not the person. on wednesday. two of my friend call BASTARD and BASTARD ask them for stead and they just accept ( AT DIFFERENT TIME). after that, both of them qurral which all the other friends all involve. we cant see this anymore and on thrusday last period, we all SLAPPED HIM! and yet, he at there act innocent and was like wanting to say it's my two friends ask him for stead. gosh. that BLOODY BASTARD. on friday, he go tell my junior that is the two girls ask him for stead and he didnt accept it. i'm gonna slap punch and kick him hard! I'M GONNA LET HIM HAVE NO FATHER DAY! 4:40:00 PM;
The Lady ♥
Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood
DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥
Talk all you want ♥
*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.