<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, July 5, 2009

Title: BORING!
currently, at home doing nothing but to download the stupid mircrosoft word and songs.
it's going rain soon. and I STILL CANT UPLOAD PICTURES FROM MY LAPTOP! *pissed off*
now, doing nothing but i still have chinese homework and D&T homework got to do!
which need to be handed in by next week. monday, no school. which i'm going to be DAMN BORED AT HOME!
hoping to be asked to go out with people:D but dont think so. Hah.
brother having tuition. then, at night my younger brother and i going to have tuition at 7pm. which i'm going to be damn sleepy! gosh, feel like sleep now.
HOW COME MY FUCKING PARENTS CANT UNDERSTAND ME AT ALL?
AM I THEIR REAL CHILD ANOT? IF I AM, HOW COME THEY DONT UNDERSTAND ME? IF I'M NOT, HOW COME THEY WILL WANT ME?
WHAT'S THE FUCKING IDIOT PROBLEM WITH THEM? BEATING IS NOT GOING TO SOLVE ANY PROBLEM. IT WILL ONLY MAKE ME HATE YOU ALL MORE! WHY CANT THEY BE LIKE OTHER PARENTS? TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEIR CHILD. I'M THINKING WHY MY BLOOG TYPE IS NOT THE SAME AS THEIR'S.
WHO IN THE WORLD UNDERSTAND ME? WHO KNOWS THE PAIN I'M SUFFERING FROM? WHO KNOWS WHAT AM I GOING THROUGH FOR THIS SIXTEEN YEAR?
HOPE I DIE SOON!
TAGS REPLY:
To TrAciiE (Eu's Cousin): It's Okay:D hahah. your mum dont know my blog better. if not, I'M Dead! Hahah.

2:51:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D