<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, May 13, 2009


2 More Days To Update My Blog. And No More Exams!
Today, Have Maths Paper 1 Only.
And I Left 2 Question Out BLANK! 6 Marks Gone :'(
But Nevermind, I Have My Paper 2 Which I'm Quite Confident In.
After Maths Paper. Went Back Home Striaght.
Was Damn Tired, But I Cant Sleep!
Was Watching TV Until My Younger Brother Back.
Went Down Stairs To Buy Snacks And Went Back Home And Watch TV Again!
No Life. Hais.

After That, At Around 6 Plus. Was Feeling Unwell.
Went To The Toilet And Vomit Out The Snacks That I Ate During Early Afternoon.
Was Like Damn Sick And Was Thinking That I Wasted Food. Hais.
Currently, Feeling Much More Better.
After That, Call Chanel. And Chit Chat Alot Of Things Inside.
Talk Alot Of Things. Which I Dont Wish To Type Out.
Tomorrow Can Go School Later Because I Have No POA Or A Maths Paper In The Morning.
Only Have My Damn Chinese Listening Which Is Only 30Minuntes!
After That, Maybe Going Chanel's House:D:D
Nothing Else.




Boy, I'm Missing You! I Love You:D
Boy, I'm So So In Love With You.
I Wish That You Can Be Mine.

3:29:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D