
Yesterday!
Reach School Around 6.40am? Was Damn Early Can?
During Fun-Fit Time, Siti [3N2] Spotted A Big Snail. And I Took A Picture Of It. Will Post It Later. Hahah, After That Went To Play Soccer With The Boys.
1st And 2nd Lesson. SS.
Was Late For Lesson. Was Doing Work And Nothing Special. Was Talking With Aaron Loo. Jesslyn, Dont Jealous Arh! Hahah. Then Suddenly. Wang Han Say To Me That I'm Pretty. Aaron Loo Say He Cock Eye. Hahah! I Also Say To Him That. Lame!
3rd Lesson. English.
Was Sleeping As My Stupid Headache Wont Go Off.
4th Lesson. PE.
Need To Run 2.4 Km De But Was Not Feeling Very Well.Was Having A Little Fever. Then Take Timing For People. 1st Came In Is SYAHMI! 10 Minutes And 15 Seconds! Stanley [3N3 Not 4N2] Came In Second! Pang Kian Siang Pass His 2.4Km! Zhaskia Is The Only Girl Pass 2.4Km As Most Of The Girls Didnt Run.
5th Lesson. Recess.
Nothing Special.
6th Lesson. Physics.
Mr Ow Call John To Stop Day Dreaming. Hahah, Funny Siol! Then Suddenly Chee Wei Send Me One Idiotic Message. Didnt Do Mr Ow's Worksheet Then Last Minute Copy It From Cista. Thanks Cista!
7th Lesson. CME
Hand In My SS Holiday Homework And Lend Prisicilla [Dont Know How To Spell Her Name] my Book To Let Her Copy. Was Day-Dreaming Most Of The Time.
8th Lesson. Maths.
Wasnt Doing Mr Pang's Worksheet. Was Looking At Syahme's Phone. NOT PORN ARH! But Is Last Year Video. Damn Funny Can? Have So Much Fun Until Retain. Haix.
9th Lesson. Chemistry.
Was Having Test. And I Know I Sure Fail De! Hahah. Because Didnt Study. Thought Tomorrow Then Test But Yet Is Today! That Idiot Jolene! Time Out Already She Still Writing The Paper. Then Took Away Her Paper, SHE CRY! OMFG! Stupid Siol! Cry For What? Then Continue To Have Lesson. Jasmine Tell Me That Aaron Go Ask Jolene. "You Cry Arh? Serve You Right!" Hahah! Laugh My Ass Out! Was Having Fun With Joy, Jasmine, Zhaskia, Syahmi And Aaron Loo.
After School Was With PeiLing In Her Class. She's Having POA Test. After Her POA Test. Went To ToaPayoh To Meet Jasmine And Her Friend ShuFang I Think. Went To Popular. Saw Boon Kiat And One Of His Friend.My Primary School Boon Kiat Not 4N3 De.
After That, They Continue To Walk, I Went Home.
At Block 258, Saw JieWen Then Talk Abit Then Went Home. Choing Studies For Physics! And My Elder Brother Was Teaching Me! Thanks Arh, Kor.