<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today.
The Bus Was Late But We Get To Bishan Sport Hall Just In Time. Hahah. Phew! If Not We're Be In Big Trouble! So The Whole Day From 8 To 5 Was At There. No Need Attend Class! So Good:) Hahah. But Got Two Test! Chinese And SS. Sianz Liao. Nevermind, Can Ask My Class People What's The Question:X Hahah.
Saw One Guy Who Look Like CCY! That Guy's Name Is Call Timothy Tay From Hua Chong And His Gymnastic Skill Quite Good.
Me And Boy Boy Dare YingZhi To Go Take His Number. Damn Funny! Because YingZhi Dont Dare To Take. Hahah. After That, I Dare Him To Take A Photo Of Him. He Say Okay. But At The End? He Go Take Video. Later Will Post The Video Out. And Took Quite Alot Of Pictures:)
Although He Look Like CCY! But I Dont Like Him. Because I Have No More Feelings For CCY. It's The End For My Crush For Him:) Hahah. I Think Of The Positive Way.
After That. Went Back Home Alone! Reach Home. All Alone, And I Was Shock To Find Out. No One At Home. l0lx. So, Just Go Watch TV Until My Younger Brother's Back.
WILL NOT POST THE PICTURES AND VIDEO TODAY! AS THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY LAPTOP. SO JUST WAIT BAHS:)

7:50:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D