♥ Wednesday, April 8, 2009
TODAY!
1st Lesson. Maths.
Was Sitting At Cista's Place Look Out Of The Window And Saw 4E4 People Running. Wasnt Listening To Class. Lucus, Yeo Bin Run Damn Fast! Last Than 8 Minutes Run Finish 2 Laps Liao! And Syahmi Broke My HairBand! I'll Kill Him One Day!
2nd And 3rd Lesson. English.
3E2, 3T2 And 4E2 Class Running 2.4 Km. Saw Colin. OMG Lorhs! He Tuck In His Shirt And Run! Damn Funny But Cute! Dont Misunderstood! I Dont Like Him! I Treat Him As My Best Best Best Friend Arh! Around 9Am He Run Finish His 2.4 Km. And I Keep Looking Out Of The Window. Then Everyone Was Like. "HuiShan! What Are You Looking At? And Why Are You Like Laughing Serectly Inside?" L0lx! They Actually Got Notice Me! Then Everyone Was Like Come To My Sit There And See.
4th Lesson. PE.
Run 2.4Km. Now I Know, Running Isint A Very Simple Job! Run 1.2Km Then Stop Le. My Leg De Vein Like Kana Pulled. Damn Pain Can? Choing For First Round. Then Second Round Walk.Funny Siol! Walk With Jesslyn. Joy Was The Only Girl Complete The 2.4Km Run Today. With Record. 17 Minutes 18 Seconds.
5th Lesson. Recess.
Nothing Special.
6th Lesson. SS.
Was Asking Cista, Alex And Ricky The Question That My Brother Ask Me Yesterday. The Three Of Them Dont Know How To Do! Hahah!
7th Lesson. Chinese.
Mdm Lee KH Wasnt In School. Mdm Teng Come And Relief Class. Dont Wish To Say, If Not I'll Vomit Blood Out.
8th And 9th Lesson . Physics
Mr Ow Was 16 Minutes Late! Scolded Kian Siang As He Scold Jun Cheng STUPID! L0lx. The Test Was 30 Minutes And I Took 15 Minutes To Do Finish All.
PHYSICS HOMEWORK!
Chapter 13, WorkBook, Page 97. Question 3 And 4.
Was Having Lunch With LiQi At KFC. After Went To Busstop And Take Bus.
Stanley [4N2 De] Call Me! And Say He Saw Me. OMFG! And We Actually Talk To Each Other For About 10 Minutes And 3 Seconds Siol! And Was Talking Alot Of Rubbish!
Our Conversation When We Were About To Hang The Call!
Stanley: "HuiShan, I Got One Serect To Tell You!"
Me:" What Thing?"
Stanley: " Actually, I Serectly Like You For Three Years."
Me: " L0lx."
Stanley: "Joking Only"
Stanley. You Think I Dont Know That You're Trying To Joke With Me Arh? Please Larhs. So Lame! After That, Sms Each Other.
Me:" I'll Post Our Conversation Out In My Blog. And Call Your Family Members To Prepare One Coffin For You As You'll Be Dead Tomorrow!"
Stanley:" Huh? Wat Conversation?"
Me:" The Conversation Before We Hang Up Call"
Stanely:" Lol.. Walau You Cyberbully Me.. T.T Waa! I So Sad.. I Go Emo. T.T
Me:" Not Only You. Colin Also Kana Say By Me In My Blog. People Spam Me In My Blog Too!"
Stanley:" Huh? Walau You Multi-Cyberbully Ppl.. T.T Ppl Cyberbully You Den You Take It Out On Us.. T.T"
Me:" Colin Got See My Blog De Okay?"
Stanley:" Fuck La.. Send Me Ur Blog Link Den I Go See. Haha."
Me:" I Haven Even Post Out. How To Let You See?"
Stanley:" Finish Immediately Send Me Horr.. Dun Make Me Wait Or I Spam Ur Blog Say You Like Carlo."
Me:" Like My Typing Very Fast Like That."
Stanley:" Lol Slow.. Noob.. Hahas Jk. Eh Dun Post La Boss.. T.T I Kana Bully In Class Bad Enough Liao.. T.T"
Stanley? You Think I'll Pity You? No Right? Hahah.
Stanley:" Eh I Gd Guy. I Help You Scold The Passerby. Lol. You Post In Ur Blog Leh.. I Wan Be Hero. Hahas."
To Stanley: You're Already A Hero Le! It Depends That When You Want To Show It Out. Thanks Alot. Really. From The Bottom Of My Heart, I Thank Those People Who Help Me Scold The Passer-BY."
Tomorrow Me Going Bishan Sports Hall! Wee! No Need Be In Class! Hohoho. Hahah.
4:09:00 PM;