♥ Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Passerby: Nah, you got it all wrong, i dont read her blog lol, it wretches my eyes please. Oh wow, amazing your eng is amazing. Jealous of what? I just got bored so i came to "get a life" . Beat it, noob.
Passerby: Oh ps, yr eng is amazing* . I dont see you doing any better.
To Passerby: Oh, Please. Do You Think That Your English Is Very Good? If You Can Have A A1 In You English Then Do Come And Talk With Me. If Not, Just FUCK Off From My Blog.
tudigua ( weiting): passerby, knn. don find trouble at ppl blog. knn. u nothing to do ah. like dog . at here kaopei kaobu. pcb.
To tudigua ( weiting): Thanks Sister. For Helping Me To Scold The Stupid Spammer. Low Educated Person.:)
Anonymous>passerby: dont criticrise other people bloq , well ? maybe you're just jealous that people have a bloq and you dont have a bloq ? and pleasee . dont step one anqmo =p
To Anonymous: Thanks For Helping Me To Scold The Low Educated Person:) Thanks For Your Help:)
Passerby: I dont need to step. Well, to anonymous, i get it i know. Please stop twiting will yah? -.- . I just wanna see how many step ahlians will come here and shout off vulgars and stuff. Chill, bye.
Passerby: I alre had enough and dont think i should go any further, grats to settling your problem eh? blog owner. Look, so many come here and " wah kns u dog blahblah" . Their actions are so cute to th society
Passerby: BYE (:
To Passerby: My Blog Isint A Place For You To Come Whenever You Like And Go Whenever You Like. They Are What I Call Friends. Not Like You. You're Action Then Are Too Cute For The Society. And I Do Agree With My Friends. You're Like One Dog. Just Fuck Off From My Blog. If You're Gone, Better Dont Be Back!
yrReader: i think it's possibly a CONGRATS to you who is going to stop your nonsense. People will find you annoying one day
yrReader: time wasters are bored because they can't find meaningful things to do! Srsly - parents brought you up to do this? what a shame man.
To yrReader: Thanks For Your Help:) I'm Glad That You're Here To Help Me Scold The Low Educated Person.
jac jac: dont give a bother man ! obviously illiterate , anyway how are you. dont be affected by them(: takecares!
To jac jac: I'm Quite Fine Nowadays I Think? Hahah. I Wont Be Affected With The Nonsense People. You Too, Must Take Care:) I Love You! And I MISS YOU SO MUCH!
tudigua ( weiting): Passer-BY, dog ah you. knn. come here bark liao. then say you had enough. this isn't a park for u to bark. its a blog. pa jiao.
To tudigua ( weiting): The Same Old Thing. Thanks For Helping My To Scold That Spammer:)
kw: Hahs , what a passer-by ar? Did ur parent gave u name or u doesnt have a parent at all ? i feel so sad for u , u rather come spam ppl blog than study hard for ur parent in heaven to know ):
kw: & please lah people create blog is to improve english , Are u tryin to say ur english is good ? Please really go study for ur english and get a A1 before coming here to talk jia0wei ,
To kw: Who Are You? Anyway, Thank You For Helping Me To Scold That Uneducated Person:)
stan: Haha. hui shan. he kp you EL noob also no use. look at his EL 1st la. kp so much in the end his EL suck more than most of us here. anyway, he confirm parents leave him or something then come here kp->
stan: because he bored at home then dont have family warmth. teacher always say:"bullies are actually the ones that feel lonely inside. passerby. i give you a word of advice.
stan: if you feel bored, go watch tv or do your homework and stay out!
To Stan: L0lx! Hahah. Thanks For Your Tag Arh. But I'll Still Kill You Tomorrow! Hahah! And I'm Not Joking! Hahah.
4:40:00 PM;