♥ Friday, April 3, 2009
Tags Replies:
leweam: walao eh , APRIL FOOL LA ! still ask ur mum call me -.- !
To Kewean: L0lx! I Know Is April Fool. I Tell My Mother The How I Know My Mother Really Believe Then Go Call You. LOL.
farida: relink me koizora-x.blogspotcom
farida: and janet steal things?
To Farida: Will Relink You. I Think She's Innocence.
To ! Sandii: What Thing See Me Again?
Colin: zzz
To Colin: How I Wish I Could Kill You! Hahah. If You Got Come My Blog Again. Must Tag Again Horx!
Christina: o: sis, i read ur blog le . is like omg lahh !! hmms, so how are you ? if u are alright, i will be glad to hear that. heck care them man(:
To Christina: o: That's Why I Say That I'm Glad That You're Not In School Anymore! And I Think JX Want To Tio Me. As You Know What I Write In My Post. The Message She Send Me Say I Will Be In Serious Trouble. I Want See What Kind Of Trouble Will I Have.
6:34:00 PM;