♥ Monday, April 6, 2009
Tags Replies:
farida: haha okays okays (: got anything tell me worh (:
To Farida: Will Tell You If Anything Happen In School:)
Peiling: seriously la , changing th name into initial doesnt make difference , they're fault or not , settle monday can ?
To PeiLing: Zzz. Settle Liao And Post Deleted:)
Christina: Sis, dont write anymore. Or change the name to smth smth smth blah blah blah lah !!
To Christina: L0lx? Now Everything Settle Le. So Dont Worry Be Happy:)
Passer-BY: AHLIAN SIO
Passer-BY: You're blog so fierce, i think you must be a wild boar.
Passer-BY: I want see what kind of trouble will i have. Ans please, trouble in touching th floor standing up!
Passer-BY: iie l0veee you w0rss, uee so prettaye.
To Passer-BY: Do You Think That I Have The Time To Talk Rubbish With You? If No, Just Keep Quite And Sit Aside. Because These Thing Is None Of Your Buniess. So Dont Chap Inside.
JinXian: COME ONLY!
JinXian: i will be chao ahlian and super pow you.
To Jin Xian: What Is It That You Want? Using Other People Name Fun Isit? Why Dont You Spam With Your Own Name? Are You Jealous Of The Relationship Between Me And JinXian? If Yes, I Have Nothing To Say But If Not, You Just Keep Your Hands Off Your KeyBorad When You're In My Blog.
To ! Sandii: Lame!
{♥} Yuni :D: mommmy , on SYF day , i cant qo , qot school till quite late ):
To {♥} Yuni :D: Okay Nuer. Noted. Nevermind Larhs. Studies Is Always Important Then All These SYF. Hahah. Study Hard Okay?
yrReader: get her IP address get report it (: or ban her frm tying here (: passerBY ? can't believe you're actually spending you time reading their blogs! -applause!!- you will get retribution one day (:
yrReader: passerby! your english SUCKS a big time. what a lousy loser you're who's showing that you're just pure JEALOUS (:
To yrReader: Thanks Alot. For Helping Me To Scold The Passer-BY. But I Hope That You Can Use Your Own Name Too. Bacause I Dont Wish People To Think That You're The One Also Scolding Me. Sorry For The Trouble. And I'll Ban Him/Her From My CBox If There Is A Need To. :)
8:58:00 PM;