♥ Thursday, April 9, 2009
Tag Replies!
Ling Yan♥: No! C.o cannot be disband. Got feelings de (:
To Ling Yan♥: You Will Never Know What Will Happen To CO. Hahah. So Dont Keep Thinking Of The Positive Side.
LIHONG'P: LOL. Agreeable. Hahaha! But CO will disband meh? I thought change conductor only? If we got C.O.P? lolol.
To LIHONG'P: Do You Think I Give A Damn To The Bloody CO? It's Irritating Attending So Many Practice. AND It's Boring! I DISLIKE CO!
stan: MUAHAHAHA!!! Im not dead yet!!! You didnt come kill me at all!! muahahahahahahaha!!!
stan: wow i looked at the previous msges and saw colin's "zzz". its like super freaking random drop out of sky zzz lor.. haha
To stan: At Least He Got Tag Me Okay? And It's His Second Time Viewing My Blog Then I Ask Him To Tag! Hahah. And You're Not Dead Because I'm Not In School As I Went To Bishan Sport Hall To Help Out The Gymnastic. So On Monday, You Will Be Dead!
8:56:00 PM;