<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, April 6, 2009

Settle Everything With Janet. But, A Bigger Problem Coming. With That A****!
Dont Wish To Say It Out.
Was Having Headache Since Friday. Took Two Panadol After Recess. And Was Feeling Much Better BUT The Pain Seems Dont Want To Go.
Was Having Alot Of Fun With Colin During Chinese Orchestra Time. We Like Keep Disiao-ing Geraldine. Colin Suddenly Say. HuiShan Jie Jie, She Saw Me Naked! I Was Like WTF! Colin Did Wear PE Shirt Inside So How Geraldine Saw Him Naked. But Was On A "SHOW" With Colin. Then Colin And Me Disiao Jia Wen. After Jia Wen, Next Target. STANLEY. Hahah. Really Have Alot Of Fun. And After Chinese Orchestra. I Was The First One To Went Back Home. And Went Downstairs Again To Help Me Mother Take Things. And Saw Colin At The Lift There. And He Was Like Shocked Lorh. Hahah! Colin, Are You Surprize To See Me At Home First?
Tell You One Serect! I Got A Pair Of Wings That No One Will See And I Flew Home Today! Hahah. Was Joking Of Course?
After That. Nothing Else. Came Back Home To Start Post:)
Saw My Blog Kana Spam. Just Dont Feel Like Giving A Damn To It.
So Spammers, If You Really Think Spamming Me Is Fun. Please Think About Your Actions Before You Spam. Does It Really Make You Feel Much More Better? Why Cant You Just Say Anything That You're Unhappy With Me Infornt Of Me??

9:17:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D