<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, April 20, 2009

Saw This On Colin's Facebook. So I Decided To Do It Too! P.S. Colin, If I Steal Your "Things"! :)
Can you name 30 people you can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 30 people. No cheating!
1. Colin
2. Li Hong
3. Eunice
4. Yu Ting
5. Pei Ching
6. Si Ying
7. Kenny Chiang
8. Wen Wei
9. Ching Yung
10. Ho Pei Ling
11. Joy
12. Jasmine Teng
13. Stanley
14. Jun Cheng
15. Yin Teng
16. Ivan
17. Jie Jing
18. Joey
19. Jing Yang Daddy
20. Darren Tok
21. Ivy Mummy
22. Eric Kor
23. Li Qi
24. Debbie
25. John Wee
26. Irwan
27. Aaron Loo
28. Syahmi
29. Janet
30. Maisie
THE QUESTIONS:
• How did you meet 10[HoPeiLing]?
- When We Are Primary School, But We Are Cloze When We're In Sec3.
• What would you do if you had never met 6[SiYing]?
- My Life Wont Have So Many Joy!
• What would you do if 20[Darren Tok] and 15[Yin Teng] dated?
- They Are Datting!
• If you could marry between 6[Si Ying] and 14[Jun Cheng] who will it be?
- Si Ying! I Will Not Have Sister-Brother Relationship!
• Did you ever like 9[Ching Yung]?
- Yes, And I Dont Denied! But I Dont Like Him Now:D
• Have you ever seen 4 [Yu Ting] cry?
- Yes, I Think?
• Would 4[Yu Ting] and 12[Jasmine Teng] make a good couple?
- They Do Not Know Each Other!
• Would number 1[Colin] and 2[Li Hong] make a good couple?
- I Will Not Know. But I Know I Keep Disiao Colin Say Li Hong Is His Wife:X
• Describe 8[Wen Wei]:
- Joker!
• Do you like 12[Jasmine Teng]?
- She's My Barbie Doll!
• Tell me something about 17[Jie Jing]:
- Hi Son!
• What's 7's[Kenny Chiang] favorite color?
- I Dont Know. And I Dont Give A Damn To Him!
• What would you do if 1[Colin] just confessed he/she liked you?
- Hmm, I'll Think About This Question!
• When was the last time you talked to number 15[Yin Teng]?
-Just Now During Chinese Orchestra Practice!
• How do you think 19 [Jing Yang Daddy] feels about you?
- I'm A Good NuEr! Hahah.
• What languages does 13 [Stanley] speak?
-Alien Languages!
• Who is 2[Li Hong] going out with?:
- Dont Know?
• What grade is 16[Ivan] in?
- Sec 2?
• What is 5's[PeiChing] favorite music?
- Not Sure About That?
• Would you ever date 3[Eunice]?
- She's My Junior!
• Is 11[Joy] single?
- No! She's In Love.
• What is 10s[HoPeiLing] last name?
-Ho Pei Ling.
• Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 7[Kenny Chiang]?
- Please Larhs! He's My Chao Ah Beng!
• Where does 18[Joey] live?
- He Got Two Address? Which One Do You One? Even If You Want, I Will Not Give.
• What do you think about 20[Darren Tok]?
- Okay, Quite A Nice Guy?
• What is the best thing about 4[Yu Ting]?
- She's A Qiuet Girl!
• Is 21[Ivy Mummy] hard-working?
- I Think So?
• What would you like to tell 14[Jun Cheng] right now?
- Study Hard, Play Hard, Sleep Hard, Slack Hard.
• How did you meet 9[Ching Yung]?
- In School? Thr First Time I Meet Him Is With Kenny Chiang.
• What is the best and worst thing about 2? [Li Hong ]
-Best. Good Looking
- Worst. Like To Talk.
• Are you going to know 3[Eunice] forever?
- YES!
• How long have you known 26[Irwan]?
- 4 Months? Hahah.
• Who is 24[Debbie]?
- Junior Since Primary School.
• Are you or did you ever date 28[Syahmi]?
- No! He Got STead Already!
• Do you have a crush on 27[Aaron Loo]?
- Eeeee! Please Larhs. He Got Stead Le!
• Would you kiss 25[John Wee]?
- No! And Never Will. Because He's My Junior!
• Have you hugged/kissed 22[Eric Kor]?
-He's In Malaysia?
• Is 29[Janet]bff?
- I Think So?
• What do you hate about 23[LiQi]?
-She's Too Cute! :X
• What's your relationship with 30[Maisie]?
- Same Year, Same Month, Same Day Born Cousin.

9:35:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D