<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, April 18, 2009

P.S. For Not Updating Nowadays.
Due To I'M LAZY! Everytime Also Lazy To Update My Blog But Dont Know Why. :X
Okay. I Update First:)
WEDNESDAY.
Nothing Special Overall In School. Because I Forgot What I Did.
But The Only Thing I Can Remember Is That.
COLIN! YOUR 2.4KM. OMG! 10Minutes Plus. Better Then The First Timing But Still LOUSY :X
Hahah. Dont Come And Kill Me Arh! I'm Saying The Fact Only. And The Truth Are Always Hurtful!
After School, Went To Joy's House With PeiLing. Was Having Fun Disiao-ing Joy's Hamster! Hahah. After That, Went Back To Tpy And Meet Min Jie To Take Back My Court Shoe And Went Back Home For Tution!
THURSDAY.
Overall In School. Was NOT Okay!
Stupid Jolene! Nabei, What's The Fucking Problem With Her Siol?
Beat People Things Then Scold People. I Very Angry With Her Then Scold Her Until Very Jialet. At First, Was Planning To Beat Her But Controlled My Temper. But The More I Scold Her, The More I Feel Like Beatting Her Up! Heng That LiTing Pull Me Back If Not She Kana Slap By Me. At First, She Never Cry. After Mr Kranjit Come In, She Run Out The Class And Cry Infornt Of Him! What The Fuck? She Want Act Innocent Isit? Come Play With Me Larhs DOG! After That, Kranjit Come Find Me To Call Me Out And Talk.
Kranjit: Hui Shan, Look At The Fishes Inside The Pond.
Me: Looking At It. So?
Kranjit: Do You Think That They Need A Teacher To Be Inside To Teach Them How To Respect Each Other And Give Each Other Space?
Me: *THINKING IN MIND* What The Fuck? Do I Know How To Talk With A Fish? How Do I Bloody Damn Know Whether There's A Fish Teacher Inside The Fish Pond.
*Answering Kranjit Question* Dont Know, Dont Care, Dont Bother.
Kranjit: Hui Shan, I Hope That You Can Know How To Give Jolene Space. As I Know Her From Sec1, She's Not That Kind Of Girl That Will Anyhow Beat People.
Me: *THINKING IN MIND* Just Shut The Fuck Up Can? MONKEY!
*Answering HIs Question* Ya Ya, Whatever. Bye!
And I Walk Off.
That's All That What Happen In School.
After School. Went To Joy's House Again! And Disiao Her Hamster Again. 6 Plus, Went Home And Sleep:X Not Studying!
FRIDAY!
No Chinese Orchestra Today As Got The Speech Day. And Went Home Super Duper Early! Got Home, Watch TV Then Sleep, Then Wake Up Go Bath And Went Out With Mummy.
Go To My Aunt House. Do Nothing At Her House Then Went Down To A Auntie House To Massage My Hand. Dont Know What's Wrong With My Hand Because My Hand Keep On Numb Then Cant Move. So Go There And Massage. Damn Pain Can? And I Cry! I Swear! It's Really Super Duper Pain! Reach Home Around 12 And Went To Sleep Straight Away As The Next Day Got Chinese Orchestra.
TODAY!
Woke Up At Around 6.55AM? Go Bath Until 7.30 Then Come Out. Was Washing My Clothes Arh! After That, 7.55am Left House To Go Downstairs And Wait For Colin As We Are Going To School Together. Colin Took A Ride On My Father's Car With Me. And Reach School, Nothing To Do And Wait For The Bloody Instruter To Come. Was Talking To Colin All The Way And Disiao-ing JiaWen. Hahah. Have So Much Fun. Around 9.30, I Took Out My Phone And Wanting To Watch Doramon. Stupid Mr Lee, Call Teacher To Confiscate My Phone! CCB. Was Super Duper Hot. But Nothing, So Just Walk Out The Room And Have A Talk With Teacher. During Break Time, Keep Giving Mr Lee Atittude. Hahah! After That, Went Back To Have Practice And Sleep Again! Super Duper Tired! Bused Home With Eunice And LiHong. That's All.
Now, Watching Darma From Funshion. So Touching! Hahah. It's Tian Guo De Shu ( In Chinese).
Korean Darma. 10 Epsiode. Worth Watching:)

4:14:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D