<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

P.S. For Not Updating For So Long.
Wasnt Busy But Was Lazy! :X Hahah.
Hmm, Let Me Post About What I Did On Saturday As I Forgot What I Did On Friday! :X
SATURDAY!
Woke Up At Around 9Plus. Wake Up And Eat Breakfast With Brothers. And Mother Was Nagging All The Way. 1.30Pm, Went To Tution At Tutor House And My Brother Is Going For BBQ Later After Tution. During Tution, Nothing Special Happen.
After Tution, Went Home At Around 3 Plus? Bringing Back My Brother Books! And My Bag Was Damn Heavy! Then Started To Watch TV And Was Not Revising ( Wonder How I Will Pass During Mid-Year Exam.). Until 5 Plus And My Cousin Call Me To Go Out With Her. Went To Bath And Went Out. My Parents Fetch Me To My Cousin House And Had Dinner. After That, Went To Vivo City. Saw Shawn And Alex(4E1). And Cousin Went To Buy Help Mac Book Case. And I Brought A New Shoe! OMG, It's High Heels. Wonder How Am I Going To Wear That. And Went Back To Cousin House And Stay Overnight. And Calvin Was Back Home At Around 4AM Plus. Disturb Me! I Was In My ~LALALAND~ And He Come And Disiaosiao Me! What's Wrong With Him Siol? People Sleeping And He Come And Disturb! And Then Went Back To Sleep, Just Heck Care Him.
SUNDAY!
Woke Up At Around 8Plus. Was Super Duper Tired! As That Stupid Calvin Disiaosiao Me At Night. Doesnt Have Enough Sleep. After That, At Around 10Plus. My Mother Came And Fetch Aunt, Cousin To Go ChingMing! Forgot Went To Where First. And Was Disiaosiao-ing Calvin! Hahah. Disturb Him This Time. And My XiaoJiu Was Saying His Exprience About How XiaoJiuMu Jio Him. After That, Went To Lim Chu Kang. To "Visit" My Great Grand Mother (Mother Side De). After That, Went Back To Grandma House. Cancel Tution. Because Cant Get Back In Time. And Went To Tiong Bahru Eat, Saw Wilfred(Think His Name Is Like That Spell Bahs?) And Say Hello To Him:)
After Eatting. Went To My First Aunt House, And Use Computer:) My Cousin Help Me On My MSN And Check Who Got Online Then Off My MSN Le. Nothing Else Then Went Home. Around 8 Plus Bahs? 10PM, Back In My ~LALALAND~ :)
Monday!
Nothing Special During Lesson Time. Because Was Reading The Book That Joy Lend To Me. Quite Nice. Thanks Arh Joy:) Then During Assembly, Was Reading The Book Didnt Pay Attention To It. As It's What International Friendship Day Thing? And Was Half Reading The Book And Half Looking At That GUY! :D
After That, Assembly Finish. Mrs Raj Didnt Say Until 3N Pupils Can Go Then All Toot Toot De, Sit Down At There And Wait. After That, Waited For Around 30Mins? Still Havent Dismiss! I Just Take My Bag And Walk Off. Look Back, Everyone Was Like Saw Me Walking Away Then Follow Me! FUNNY SIA! Sit There And Do Nothing! Was Damn Stupid!
After That, Went To 7-11 And Find SiYing, YuTing. Brought Things But Didnt Eat Alot. Take Back To I&E Room As Got CCA. Was Super Duper Boring But Got Colin Accompy Me To Talk. The 2 Junior Didnt Come. Colin And Me Was Like Bad-Mouthing Justin! Colin Go Say Justin Got Depression So He Didnt Come.
Me: Why He Got Depression?
Colin: Because I On FaceBook Save His Picture And Send It To Chun Reng, And Chun Reng Go Send The Picture To Alot Of People. Then He Now No Face To Come CO. Got Depression Liao!
Me: L0lx! Why You So Bad De?
Colin: The Picture Damn Disgusting Larhs! He Take Picture Of Himself And Put It Up Sia!
Me: OMG. Really Arh? Hahah.
And Then Was Laughing All The Way Le. And The Food That I Didnt Finish, Colin Help Me Eat All Up. Thanks Arh:) And Was Having So Much Fun Disiao-ing Alot Of People. And We Suddenly Talk About 2.4km Run. And Colin Even Ask Me To Look At How He Run On Wednesday! Hahah.
*COLIN* I WILL LOOK AT HOW YOU RUN AND WILL TAKE YOUR SECOND DE!
After That, Take My Court Shoe To Give It To MinJie As She Need It On Tuesday Which Is Today? Walk To Busstop With LiQi. And Was Talking To Eunice And LiHong. Damn Funny. But Forgot What We Talk About Le. And Was Talking To Colin And Stanley. Stanley Was Like Keep Disiao-ing Me. (Was Wondering How Come So Many People Like To Disiao Me?) After That, LiQi Went Up The Bus 143. Colin, Stanley, Eunice And LiHong Took 57 Colin Go Tpy To Study, So Good Boy Boy Lorh:X . And I Took 166. Put The Shoe At MinJie House And Went Back Home. Was Damn Tired. Reach Home At Around 8Plus! And Went To Bath. Then Same. Didnt Study And Went To Sleep Le. Was Too Tired!
TODAY!
Lesson Was Normal. Nothing Special Happen. After School Was Having NAFA 5 Station Test! Now, Super Duper Damn Tired! Stomach There Damn Pain. Didnt Do PE For 3 Years As I Was On MC, And Now Suddenly Do NAFA!
Sit up. 28 Times.
Standing Board Jump. SURE FAIL!
Sit And Reach. 41 Cm.
Shuttle Run. 11.5 Seconds :):) Better Than Primary School! My Primary School Result Are Always 14 Second Plus!
Incline Pull Up. 7 Times!
OMG. I'm Super Duper Dead. Standing Board Jump Super Duper LOUSY! Tomorrow Still Got 2.4km Run! After NAFA Test, Went To Tpy De Mos Buger With LiQi Because She Want To Eat. And Then Went Home Le. Kana Scolding From My Father! Dont Know What He Want. Also Dont Care What He Want Larhs. :X
Currently, Studying. See I Got Study De Horx! But Also Slack Slack De Study. Because I DONT KNOW HOW TO STUDY! Wuhahahah. Stupid Me:X

8:31:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D