<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, April 3, 2009

Okay. I'm Here To Update Where I Stop Yesterday.
I Wont Delete My Post Away. It's My Blog My Say. But For The Sack Of Someone. I Will Not Post Your Name Out. Dont Say I Not Good Because I Know That I'm GOOD!
And To JL.
You Tell Me Not To Anyhow Say Things, Or Spread Things. What About You Yourself?
What Did You Tell To Eunice? I Tell The Whole Class About The Stealing Case? Please Larhs. Dont Anyhow Say Lehx. I DID NOT SAY TO THE WHOLE CLASS ABOUT THAT CASE! It's Ashame For You Okay! But I Dont Know Who's The One Say Out To The Whole Class.
And To JX.
What Did You Tell Colin? I Anyhow Spread Things About You And ZhongTing? Please Larhs. What Did I Say About You And Him? I Ask You The Question Whether Is You Got Stead With ZhongTing And Not Anything Else! I Wont Sabo My Own Best Best Best Best Friend (Colin) Okay? What I Did I No Need To Be Ashame Of. Because I Did Nothing Wrong!
Keep Your Mouth To Yourself Okay? Dont Anyhow Say Things! And If You Really Want Find Trouble With Me. Think First! Do You Really Want To Be Enemy With Me? Is It Better To Have More Friends Or Have More Enemy?

5:58:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D