<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hey Bloody Idiot CheeBye Sucker!
Get Things Right Before You Anyhow Scold People Larhs, Bloody Bitch!
You Are The One Making Me Scolding You. Because You All Didnt Say Out Things Properly! So, Now Are You Guys Trying To Say It's My Fault? AND! DID I OR DID I NOT ANYTHING SAY THINGS, YOU YOURSELF KNOW THE BEST! So Dont Anything Scold Me, ChaoCheeBye.
Is Like, Please larhs. I Didnt Anyhow Say Things Okay! What I Say Is All True. You Three Know What's The Real Truth! You All Are The Ones That Are Ruining Your Own Future Away. So Dont Blame Us For Ruining For Future! You Claim That You Dont Know Anything, But How Come You Still Admit That You Guys Got Take? AND! You Even Keep It!
Oh My Fucking God! Is This What You're Trying To Say?
In Janet Blog!
it takes a bitch to know one
so think before you call anyone that!
Me ain't th mastermind , I knoe nothng at first .
I tried my best not to chupp . Yeahs . Looky here . I got take first ?
I believe in her that she isn't th culprit .
Yeahs , I didn't know at first who go to plan this thing first .
All i know is th handphone is passed down to me in the end . Cause my house is th 'safest place' to keep . Oh yes . I never kena police . I am going write more in my other blog . Hahs .
Asshole , You think i ain't angry urh ? You angry i also angry . Think i very free ?
Yeah lah Yeah lah u want to suspect me thn suspect lah .
Cause i just know , Thats all .
If you want me to take the rap . Lts ure decision.
Wah! She Say Until She Very Big Like That. Please Larhs, I Havent Even Post Out What You Send To Me In Message!
I'll Post It Out NOW!
Huishan , u nt happy with me just say . Thing are complicated nw and thn . U dun anyhow spread thing lah.
Oh, So What Are You Trying To Tell Me In This Message?
I Big Mouth? Anyhow Say Things? You Sure Bo? If Not, Just Shut Up!
You Know Nothing About Me. You Dont Know What Kind Of Person I Really Am. So If You Dont Understand Me, Just Shut Up!
Anonther One Just Message Me! AND I DID NOT TYPE OUT YOUR NAME! SO JUST SEE CAREFULLY! DONT ANYTHING SAY THINGS ARH!
Huishan , saw ur BIG blog n BIG post leh . Pls lah , u dunno anything dun try to act u noe . Anyw , we didnt STEAL is prank . We gt accuse u ? No rite ? Is janet rite . Dun anyhow say lah . I better delet that post or u wil be serious troubles .
Please Larhs. Dont Make Me Repect The Same Thing Again And Again!
Did I Say Is You Steal? I Got Put Question Mark! Not Say Dont Have! And You Of Course Will Say Is Prank Her Not Trying To Steal Her Phone. Who The Hell Will Be So Stupid To Admit That They Steal The Phone?
Tomorrow Continue Post.
Now Busy Talking To Kenny, Colin, JingYang Daddy And DjLexus.

9:54:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D