♥ Monday, April 20, 2009
Here To Post Again.
Yesterday Didnt Blog Is Because I Cant On My Laptop Also Dont Know Why?
YESTERDAY!
Was At Home The Whole Morning And Afternoon. Nothing To Do, Just Go To Sleep Around 3Plus Because My Brother Having His Science Tution. After That, Woke Up At Around 5Plus. Faster Go Bath As I Got Tution At 7pm. Then Nothing Else.
TODAY!
During Lesson Was Nothing Special. But Was Having Alot Of Fun Talking To Kian Siang. Afterall, He's Not As Bad As I Thought:X
During Assembly, I Was Super Duper Fuck Up. Dont Know Why. Just Feel Very Upset About Something. And Shouted At Ms Lee Because She Suddenly Shout My Name For Dont Know What Thing!
After Assembly, Want To Canteen And Eat With LiQi And Jasmine. After That, Went For BORING Chinese Orchestra Practice! Ms Chamb Came In And See How We Perform. And I Did Alot Of Mistakes! Was Having Fun With Colin Disiao-ing JiaWen. And I Was Wondering How Come Nowadays, Both Of Us Keep On Disiao-ing JiaWen? L0lx.
After Chinese Orchestra Practice, Bused Home With Colin, Jasmine, Ivan, Eunice, LiHong, Stanley. On The Way Back Home, Was Chatting Alot With Ivan And Eunice On Bus. On The Road Walking Back Home, Was Chatting Alot With Colin. He Stay On The Same Block So We Walk Home Together Also Fine De? So Nothing Else. Feel Like Sleeping But Cant Sleep.
TWO MORE DAYS AND NO MORE CHINESE ORCHESTRA PRACTICE! AND WILL NOT SEE COLIN, STANLEY, SIYING, SHUTING, YUTING, PEICHING, JIAWEN, YINTENG, YUTENG, LOOENG, JOLENE, DESMOND, YUSHEN, JASMINE, SERENE, JOVIN, SHIMIN, PEILING AND MANY MORE ANYMORE! They Are Free From Chinese Orchestra Le. So Good. SIGN!
9:01:00 PM;