<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, March 15, 2009

Today, Most Of The Time Spending At Home Doing Nothing. Pathetic. Now I Know How A No Life People Do When They Have Nothing To Do.
Woke Up Around 10Plus. I Know I'm A Pig:X
Then Was Using Computer After Eatting My Breakfast.
Went To Lead.com To See What Holiday Homework I Have. Then Started Doing It.
Around 1Plus, Shut Down My Own Laptop And Went To My Younger Brother Comp To Watch Twilight[I Think It's Spells Like That]. After That, Went To Bath. And Get Ready To Go For Tution Which Start At 6.30pm! Was Like Wanting To Sleep When Having Tution. And Kenny Message Me To Keep Me Awake! Thanks Yay, Buddy! After Tution, Went To Buy Things For My Elder Brother To Eat And Went Home Started Blogging!
Tomorrow, MUST WAKE UP AT 6.45am!
Leave House Around 7.30am!
Reach School Around 7.50am!
Because I Have The F***KING ENGLISH ORAL EXAM!
Oh My God. Am I Too Harsh On My Words? For The Previous Post.
But Hey, It's Very Good Already Okay!

10:34:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D