♥ Tuesday, March 3, 2009
TAG REPLY:
T.ingHui : D: Lol , Thanks help me scold th no life dog {: anw . dont care ah . waste our energy to type and say th no life dog . HA !{:
To T.ingHui : D: L0lx.. No Need Thanks Me De, Friend Must Help Each Other De:)
dj blackdevilz: lols clap 4 mi lor
To Dj Blackdevilz: Never Die Before Isit??
LIH BIN(:: hey yo!! just drop by to say HELLO to you..nice blog song
To LIH BIN (:: Happy Birthday To Eu! Sweet 16!
kewean: hahas , wont see u de lah
To KeWean: I Will See Eu SomeDays! Beware! Better Be Safe Then Sorry! Want Play With Me, Means Eu Never Die Before And Eu Will Die Soon!
EMILIA: reallllly?????? trevin break up wif chanel????
To EMILIA: Ya, It's True.. Why?
roslynda:D: hello:D link me
To Roslynda:D : Hahah, Link Eu Le:)
! sandii: because my cousin is sec 3 :\
To ! sandii: Den Eu Can Call Ur Cousin Go HongGan Liao.. But I Wan Meet Up Ur Cousin 1st.. Cos Later If She's Not In That Gang Den I Anyhow Beat Her..
10:07:00 PM;