♥ Saturday, March 7, 2009
Sorry For Not Posting Nowadays.. And Yah, Due To I'M LAZY! Hahah.
I'll Post On Friday 6 March 1st:)
And Hey! It's My Father Birthday! But It's Also Farida's Last Day Of Being Balesterian! I'm Going To Miss Her Like Hell!
Wake Up In The Morning, Saw My Dad But Didnt Tell Him Happy Birthday. And Yet! I Dun Give A Damn To Him! OMFG! I Think He's Fed Up With My Atittude That Morning.. But HEY! Not Only Me Yay? My Whole Family Members Are Giving My Dad Atittude.. So You Guys Cant Blame Me For Giving My Dad ATITTUDE! Hahah.
Den Went To School, ALMOST LATE! OMFG! Then I Was Like, WTF? And My Mum Saw One Thing That She's Not Suppose To See, She Saw Those FUN FIT Members At The CD Shelter! And She Ask Me.
Mum: Girl Arh, Eu Need To Go There De Right?[In Chinese]
Me: Hannah, But Not Only Me! Ah Jie (Which Is My Younger Brother) Also Need To Go!
Mum: What The? How Come He Need To Go?? Too Fat Isit?? *Talking To My Brother* Wah, Jie Arh. You Sure Need To Excerise Le Huh!
Brother: Hannah, Eu Just Drive Faster Can Le Larhs. And Stop Talking Rubbish..
And Guys, Please! I'm Not The One Being Rude To My Parents. My Brother Also! So Can't Blame Me Either Yay?
After That, Went FUNFIT Then Went Back To Class For Chemistry..
1st Lesson Of Chemistry: Nothing Special.
2nd Lesson Of Chemistry: Woh! The SUPER DUPER SPECIAL PART COME! Canning Session!
Oh My God! Vice-Principle [Mrs Ang], OM [Mr Seoh, Mr Quek, Mr Chua, Mr Kumsari], Level Heads [Mr Kranjit And Mdm Azlinda], PE Teacher [Mr Leng] Came Into The Class. Mr Choo Was Right At The Back Behind Them, HOLDING IN HIS HAND WAS THE CANE THAT MOST OF THE STUDENT DON'T WISH TO SEE! When Aaron And I Saw The Cane, Both Of Us Was Like. Aiyah ChickenFeet Larhs. Last Year Dont Know See How Many Times Le. Canning In Class Can Say Is ChickenFeet To Us Le.. After That, Ahmad, Harris, Irwan Stand Up And Wait For Their Turn To Be Caned. Irwan Was The First To Be Canned, My Heart Ache When I Was Him Being Canned By Mr Choo. 2 Strokes. I Also Don't Really Know How Come My Heart Will Ache When I See Irwan Being Canned. After Irwan Is Harris. He Also Got 2 Strokes Of Canned. After Harris Is Ahmad. Clever Ahmad But Yet, Teachers/OMs Are More Clever Than Him. He Wore Two Pants. When Vice-Principle Know That, She Wanted To Add One More Stroke To Ahmad But The Heads Was Like Begging Her Not To Give. When Ahmad Comes Back. He Got Three Strokes, As He's A PE Leader And Yet He Do The Stealing! Oh Ya, The Three Of Them Are Being Canned Because Of Stealing Case. Three Of Them Steal Money During PE Lesson. What A Pityful Children Are They? Ahmad Was The PE-Leader And Yet He Do All This Rubbish Out. So Ahmad Was Demoted At NPCC[His CCA] And His Name Was Strike Off The PE Leader Notice Board. So Now, I'm All Alone To Do The PE-Leader Job. After The Canning Incident. Another Incident Came Out. Because Of That F***ing Chemistry RELIEF Teacher! He's The One Started The Fight Out.. It's Was Not Very Good Or Poliet To Say A Girl Will Have Breast Cancer Infornt Of The Whole Class, And Yet! He Didnt Even Think About It! What's His F***ing Problem?
Teacher: There's Nothing Wrong With Anything But Do You Know That When You All Hang Your Phone Around Your Neck, The Most Likely You Will Get Breast Cancer.
Aaron Loo: [Pointed At Jasmine] Hahaha, BREAST CANCER. Wear Somemore Lah, Later Kana Breast Cancer Then I Laugh!
Pang Kian Siang: Haha, Jasmine Got Breast Cancer.
I Was Like What The F*** Can? If The Stupid Teacher Didnt Say The Breast Cancer Thing Out. No Fight Will Occur!
Then, Jasmine Started Chasing Aaron Loo Then The Two Of Them Fight. Jasmine Ran Out The Class And Cry. While Joy Was Wanting To Beat Aaron Loo Up.
Joy Threw Chairs At Aaron Loo, And That Stupid Aaron Stevenson Want To Get Involve In This Matter! Stevenson, Why Are You So Extra? People Busniess You Also Want To Get Inside. And Yet He Dare To Say What He's Only Trying To Do His Part As A Monitor. For So Long, He's Not Doing His Part And Yet This Time He Wants To Do His Part. Is Simply No Sense. It's Damn Stupid. Then Joy Was Already F***ing Fed Up, She Just Slap Stevenson. And Then Joy Chase Aaron Loo Around And Used A Chair To Throw At Him. After That, I Accompany Aaron Loo For The Past Two Periods Of Chemistry And English.
3rd Lesson English. Was Out Of Classroom And Sitting Down At The Mac Table With Aaron To Cool Him Down.
4th Lesson Physics. Was Back In Class. Mr Ow Damn Fed Up With Those Students Who Didnt Do His HomeWork. And Scold. But He's Fine After Scolding And Told Alot Of Jokes:)
5th Lesson Recess. Nothing Special Happens.
6th And 7th Lesson. D And T. Nothing Special Too.
After School, Went Lunch With LiQi And Chanel. After That Chanel Went To The Music Room And Play The Piano. And I Did Teach The Both Of Them One Song! Long De Chuan Ren, It's A Chinese Song So Yay Sorry To Those Who Dont Know Chinese:/
After That, Went To Meet YuXuan They All To Leave Chanel There As She Wants To Meet Her? And I Went For My CCA!
During CCA, It's Was Combined Practice. So I Did Tell Colin About The Whole Incident Of What Has Actually Happen Today And I Even Told Him That It's My Father's Birthday! After That, He Says That He Also Dislike Aarron Stevenson! My Mum Called! And She Asked Whether I Got Buy Birthday Cake For My Father? I Immediatly Say No. Where The Hell That I Got Time And Money Go Buy Birthday Cake? Then Went Break With SiYing, ShuTing, Lydia, Jasreen, YuTing And PeiChing. Then Went Back To Music Room And Practice Again! After CCA, Went Home With Eunice And LiHong. And Reach Home Faster Bath And Go Out To Eat Dinner. Weee! The Dinner Was Damn Good Can? Hahah. Then Went Home To Eat Birthday Cake And Last But Not Least, Went To Bed And Sleep:)
11:38:00 PM;