<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, March 8, 2009

7th March 2009
Wake Up In The Morning Around 8Plus. Wash Up And Waited 2 Hours For My Tutor To Come. And Have Science Tution From 10 To 12.30! I Was Thinking That I'm Late! After Tution, Immediatly Went To Bath And Went Out Of House. I'm Late For My Cousin Final Of HEY GORGEOUS! And By The Time I Reach ToaPayoh Was Around 1Plus Going To Reach 2?And My Cousin Final Starts At 2! Just Meet Minjie And She Haven Eat So Called Her Eat Faster And Went To Raffles Mrt To Meet KeWean. Reach There, KeWean Was Losted! And Yet I'm Just Like Dont Want To Care. After KeWean Found Us. Immediatly Mrt To Clementi. And Then We Took Cab Go, The Cab Was 5 Bucks! Nevermind, After Reaching There. We Like Panic Whether We Got Missed Out Our Cousin's Turn. And It's Fortunate That We Didnt! And Reach There Was About 3Plus? Then I Did Manage To See Gary And His Girlfriend Singing! Damn Nice! And They Even Kiss [As The Judges Want Them To?] And Did Took Down Alot Of Photos And Will Post It Out Later. Even The One That They Kissed! Gary Came In Second! But He's Fine With It! The Champions Of HEY GORGEOUS Was Both From NTU! I Was Like What The Hell? The Guy Is So Much Uglyier Then My Cousin And Yet He Still Can Win? EhYee. Then After That Took Cab Back To Clementi MRT But This Time Is Not 5Bucks. It's 3.60 Bucks. Much More Cheaper Right? And We Eat At Long John Silver And Immediatly Mrt Home As I Got Another Tution At 7pm! But I'm Late For My Tution As I Reached Home Around 6.30pm? And Faster Go Bath And My Brother Go Downstairs Eat And Went Tution At 7.30pm. And Home Sweet Home:) But I Went To Bed Around 12.15am! :)
End Of Yesterday! Let Me Post All The Picture Out:)











THIS IS THE SWEETEST THING! AND MINJIE ACTUALLY TOOK IT DOWN!

8:24:00 AM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D