<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, March 3, 2009




1 March 2009


Tution Finish Den Need Choing Down To Dobby Guat To Meet Chanel Chan, Den Later Going Faffer Park As Me, Trevin And Her Going To Her New House Playing Pool.. But I Must Study First! Hahah, I'm A Good Gurl. Not Like Others Who Say That I'm Not! Tomorrow Got SS Test So Need Study! That's All Cos I Dun Wish To Continue As There's Alot Of Thing Happen..


2 March 2009


Todae In Sch Overall Nothing Special.. Only During The Last Period, AMIN Our Class "Joker" Siol! Wait, I Post The Photo To Let Eu Guys See Wad's He's Doing!
Can Eu Guys Imagine It? OMFG Right?? Hahah!
And Somemore, Kian Siang Watching Porn In Class During Math Lesson! And He Stream Like Siao! Disgusting Larhs!
Den After Sch, Plan To Go Janet House But Got Tution.. I Forgot That Today Got Tution Siol! KNN! Den Go Novena With PeiLing And Jasmine Barbie Doll.. Den Peiling Cousin Come, XueHao I Think? Den I Went Back To Sch To Take Key From My Younger Brother As My Bloody House Key Lose! CCB! Den After That Choing Back To Novena Again To Meet Them Back Den Went Home Le..
In Bus[As I Sit 238 The Whole Round As It's Raining!], A Little Gurl Suddenly Tok To Me!
Gurl: JieJie, Can Tok With Me?
Me: Erh, Ya.. Wad Is It That Eu Wanna Tok About?
Gurl: How Old Are Eu Arh? And Are Eu In Primary School Or Secondary School? Ur School Can Use Phone De Arh?
Me: Arh, I'm 16 This Year. In Balestier Hill Secondary. My Phone Dun Allow To Use Phone?
Den The Gurl Keep Toking About Her Own Thing About Wad SHe's Doing In Class, Bleh Bleh Bleh.. The Way She Tok, Damn Larhs! Look Like Joy Bodoh! Mouth Side Ways De.. Ops, JOY! I Didnt Mind To Say Eu But It's The Fact:X..
Den When I Say I'm Going To Get Off The Bus Soon. Eu Guys Know Wad She Say?
JIEJIE! DUN LIE TO ME LARHS. I KNOW EU DUN STAY HERE, EU STAY AT INTERCHANGE THERE De..
I Was Like Diao! Den Say Bye To The Little Gurl Den Get Off The Bus. Reach Home, Bath Den Get Ready For Tution..
IN The End? Tutor Say Thrusday Den I Tution! CCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing Else..

9:21:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D