<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥ Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yoyoyo! I'm Back To Blog Again!
Friday, 27 Feb 2009.
As Usual.. Went To Simei ITE..
Saw My Michelle Siao Eh Darling.. Den Chit Chat With Her For Awhile.. Den Go Back Class To Sit Down With The Class.. Den Went For The Stupid Retail Course Den Refreshment Den CCA Tour! Suppose To Meet Darling And Her Boyfriend And Djs They All.. Somemore Darling Keep Calling Me To Call John To Go With Me.. Den I Was Like WTF? John Keep Say Dun Wan.. Cos I Know Darling And Hellven They All Wan Disiaosiao John.. Den Walk To The CCA Tour There Play.. My Whole Face Damn Bloody Red Can! Machaim Blushing Like Hell! Den Went Back To The Threater [Dunno How To Spell]6 There Wait For 3N1.. Slow Pork Siol! Waited For 30Mins Den Come.. Haix.. Den Went To Listen To The Courses That ITE Have Bleh Bleh Bleh.. Den Went To The Comp Lap There To Do The Survey.. Do Finish Den Took Photo With Ms Fiona [ITE Teacher].. Last Year Saw Her, This Year See Her Too.. Woh! Den Going To Take Bus..
CheeBye! Fuck Those 3N1 Pupils Siol! Take OUR Bus! I Pity That Uncle.. He Know That He's Suppose To Bring Us Back To Sch And Yet He Have To Take Those 3N1 Pupils Back.. CheeBye! Den We Waited For 30Mins To 45Mins For THEIR Bus To Come! And Yes, I Did CAPS THEIR! Cos It's Really THEIR Bus Wad.. Den Reach Sch Around 1.45P.m.? Den Went CO Late! I Got No Intention To Go CO At First But Bo Bian, Dun Wan Colin To Solo So I Go Lorh.. COLIN! See I So Good, Pei Eu Lehx! :X
Den CO Le, Help Mrs Kwok To Give The New Student Out The Costume For This Year De SFY!
Den Home Sweet Home:)
Today, 28 Feb 2009
Woke Up Around 9plus to 10? Den Wash Up Go Bath Den Went To My Hse Downstairs To Buy Breakfast Eat.. Den Around 12.30 Went Out To Meet Chanel.. At Busstop Saw JinXian, She Look So Different Can? Machaim Ghost! Ops, I Say The Wrong Word. Hahah!
Den Took The Bus [After 3 Busses Of 238 Gone!] Den Reach TPY And Saw Chanel.. Say Bye To JinXian Den At TPY WalkWalk.. After At TPY Walk Walk, Went To Suntec. Den Chanel Go There Cry Because Of That Bloody Idiot San Hwee! She Damn Bloody Bitch Can? She Go Tell Chanel Say That She Like Trevin And Wan Chanel To Break Up With Him! WTF? Wad's Wrong With Her Mind Bodoh? Chanel Went To Suntec There And Cry Cos Yeaterday Trevin Say Wan Break Up With Her. She Damn Sad Lorh..
Den At Suntec Saw Derbabra[Dunno How To Spell Her Name] With Her Parents.. Den After That, Walk For About 10Mins.. Saw Andre[3N2 De].. Disiao Him Den Go Take MRT Le.. Take MRT To Dobby Guat.. Den Went Home Le.. Cos I Got Tution! Reach Home Around 6? Den Faster Bath Den Go Downstairs Eat.. Saw Tutor And Her Family Going In Shop And Save Den I Creep Behind Them, Scare Them.. Hahah! Damn Funny Larhs! Den Eat Finish, Go Tution.. Tution Finish Go Shop And Save Walk Walk Den Home Sweet Home..
Changed My Blog Song:)

10:17:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D