001. Real name → Soh Hui Shan 002. Nickname(s)→ Emo Kido 004. Zodiac sign → Chicken? 005. Male or female → Female. 006. Primary Sch → Hong Wen Primary School. 007. Secondary School → Balestier Hil Secondary School. 008. Tertiary School → Wtf Is This? 009. College School → Nope. 010. Hair color → Blackish brown. 011. Long or short → Shoulder Length? 012. Loud or Quiet → Loud? 013. Sweats or Jeans → Idk 014. Phone or Camera → Phone. 015. Health freak → NO! 016. Drink or Smoke? → Smoke! 017. Do you have a crush on someone? → YES! 018. Eat or Drink → Zzz.. Depends. 019. Piercings → Ear. 020. Tattoos → No, And Never Will!
FIRSTS: 023. First piercing → Ears. 024. First best friend → Choo Lih Bin. 025. First award → Swimming Award Bronze! 026. First crush → Hmm, Real Or Fake? Real: MTJJ. Fake: JSYJ 027. First pet → Dun Have 028. First big vacation → Korea! 030. First big birthday → 15Years Old! Weeeeeeeeeee!
CURRENTLY: 049. Eating → Nope 050. Drinking → Nope 052. I'm about to → Sleep! 053. Listening to → Nothing.. 054. Plans for today → My Day Going To Finish! 055. Waiting for → Thrusday To Come! To Meet My Darling!
YOUR FUTURE: 058. Want kids? → Yes! 059. Want to get married? → I Think So? 060. Careers in mind → Hair Stylist!
WHICH IS BETTER IN THE BOY/GIRL YOU LIKE? 068. Lips or eyes → Eyes. 070. Shorter or taller? → Taller. 072. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic. 073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Depends? 074. Sensitive or loud → Both Also Dun Wan. 075. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship Bahs.. 076. Trouble maker or hesitant → Depends?
HAVE YOU EVER: 080. Lost glasses/contacts → Yes. 081. Ran away from home → YES! 082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Pen Knife. 083. Killed somebody → No? 084. Broken someone's heart → Yes, Jonathan's. 085. Been arrested → Nope! I'm A Good Gurl Okie? 087. Cried when someone died → Obviously! My Grandma Funeral!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN: 089. Yourself → Yes. 090. Miracles → Sort Of? 091. Love at first sight → Yes! I'm In Love At First Sight With CCY! 092. Heaven → Not Really? But I Do Believe In Hell! 093. Santa Claus → No Way! 094. Tooth Fairy → No Way! 095. Kiss on the first date → I Still Have My First Kiss Okie?
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: 097.Is there one person you want to be with right now → YES! 098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → NO! 099. Do you believe in God → Absolutely Not? 100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people → Yes.
Can R and S be together in BGR? [Ricky And Siska] - Not Possible? How is L related to you?? [Lydia] - Friend? If C betrays you will you kill him/her? [Chanel] - Depends? If K steals your boyfriend/girlfriend, what will you do? [Kyna] - Kill Her! What if B tells you he/she have a crush on you? [Bryan] - I'll Say Next Life If Eu're Older Den Me Den Come Tell Me! What can you say about T? [TianYang] - Funny! What if C tells you he/she have a crush on you? [Colin] - I'll Say. See First:X 10:09:00 PM;
The Lady ♥
Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood
DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥
Talk all you want ♥
*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.