<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, January 11, 2009

Okays, Here To Blog Again..
Todae Got Three Post Or More Den Three Post When I'm Back From Tution..
Hmm, Dun Feel Like Going Tution Siol!
From 7pm To 9pm Sia!
And And And.. Is Todae A Saturday Or A Sunday Arh??
How Come I Always Treat Saturday As Sunday Arh?? Isit I Want To Go To Sch??
I Also Dunno.. Haix! My Mind Is Totally Mixed Up! Haix.. Tsk Tsk..
Still Have To Do Housework.. SIANZ!!!
Thats Why I Dislike Being At Home! Haix, But Wad Can I Do?? This Is My Home No Matter Wad..
I've Change My Blog Song, Cos I Think This Songs Is Nice! Hahas:)
Is Like Saying How I Feel.. I Also Dunno Why.. I Wanted To See Him But I Know That No Matter Wad, He Also Dun Like Me.. His Heart Is Feel With Another Gurl, So There's No Place For Me To Be Inside.. The Only Thing I Can Do Is To XiSheng Myself Lorh.. Heart Damn Pain..
I'm Hurt Everytime.. But I Do Hurt Someone Else! Haix, Wad Am I Doing Siol!!!
Can Anyone Help Me Anot??
Happy Chatting With John Wee!
Hahas, He's Quite A Good Guy.. But The Problem With Him Is That He Damn Damn Damn QUIET!!! At MSN He Can Talk Alot Of Rubbish.. But When Meet Up Or Wad, He Damn Quiet! Haix.. John Wee, Tsk Tsk To Eu.. Talk More Larhs.. Not That I Will Eat People Up Right?? I Really That Scary Mehx?? How Come So Many People Scare Me Siol?? I SO FRIENDLY!!! Respect Me And I Respect Eu Wad.. Haix..

5:23:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D