<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, January 4, 2009

http://ugc.mediacorptv.sg/heygorgeousAd.aspx?campaign=heygorgeous&vote=1&Item_ID=UGC-2780&Finals=1
GUYS!!! VOTE FOR ME COUSIN!!!
HE'S IN HEY GORGEOUS!!! DAMN SHOCK RITE???
I ACTUALLY GOT A COUSIN IN HEY GORGEOUS!!!
HIS NAME IS GARY LIU JIE WEI!!!
I THINK HE'S THE BEST LOOKING GUY IN HEY GORGEOUS!!! COS HE DAMN CUTE AND HANDSOME!!! :):)
VOTE FOR HIM!!!

4:36:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D