<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rules and regulations: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 names to be tagged and list their names.



1. My Name Is Soh Hui Shan:)
2. Gans And Friends Are Been Loved By Me:)
3. I'm Not Friendly, I Bite! :X
4. Fuckers Just Fuck Off..
5. I'll Treat Eu Like How Eu Treat Me..
6. I'll Kill People When I'm In Foul Mood!!
7. I'm Crazy Most Of The Times!!
8. I'm Emo At Least Of The Times!!
9. I Hate People Who Control My Life!!
10. I Love Myself!!!
10 people to do this, not in alphabetical order .
1. Jim
2. Emilia
3. QiTian
4.LiQi
5.Patricia
6. Andy
7. LingYan
8. MinJie
9. JiaRu
10. Christina

6:24:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D