<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kissed someone on your top 8/12/08?
-No? When I Still Have My 1st Kiss?
Danced in front of your mirror naked?
-Who The Bloody Hell Will Do That?
Ever told a lie?
-Who The Bloody Hell Didnt Lie Before?
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
-Of Cos??
Kissed someone of the same sex?
-NO!!!
Kissed a picture?
-Hmm, No?
Slept in until 5 PM?
-No.. I'm Not A Pig!
Had sex at work?
-NO?
Fallen asleep at work/school?
-Of Cos! When The Lesson Is Damn Boring!!
Held a snake?
-No?
Ran a red light?
-Who Didnt Run A Run Light?
Been suspended from school?
- I'm A Good Gurl! SO THE ANS IS NO!
Totaled your car/motorbike in an accident?
-No?
Been fired from a job?
-No??
Sang karaoke?
-I Dun Think So?
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
-Yes! Told Myself Not To Love Tt Guy But Still Love Tt Guy!
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
-EEEEE!! Thats Sux!
Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
-Nope!
Kissed in the rain?
-No!
Sang in the shower?
-Yes? Of Cos!
Gave your private parts a nickname?
- WAD THE FUCK?? OF COS NO LARHS!
Sat on a roof top?
-Hmm, Maybe?
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
-By Michelle Siao Eh!!
Broken a bone?
-Nope!
Shaved your head?
-Yes! When I Was Young!
Slept naked?
-NO WAY!!
Blacked out from drinking?
-Nope! I'm Quite A Good Drinker! :)
Played a prank on someone?
-YES YES YES!!
Had a gym membership?
-No!
Felt like killing someone?
-YES!! MY BLODDY IDIOT TUTOR!!
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse cry?
-Yes!
Cried over someone you were in love with?
-Of Cos??
Had sex more than 4 times in one day?
-NO!!!
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets?
-IDK??
Been in a band?
-Nope!
Subscribed to Maxim?
-Wads That??
Tripped on mushrooms?
-L0lx! No?
Donated Blood?
-I Want To.. But Cannot.
Video taped yourself having sex?
-No? I Still Have My Virgin!
Eaten alligator meat?
-No? It's Disgusting!
Eaten cheesecake?
-Hmm, Ya? My Bro Birthday Cake!
Still love someone you shouldn't?
-Of Cos?? I'm Loving Someone I Shouldnt Love Now!
Have a tattoo?
-No? I'm A Good Gurl!
___________________________________________________________________
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
► Brush My Teeth??
Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
► Of Cos?? Got One Person Damn Irratating! Keep Asking Those Question He Should Not Ask!
Q: What's the last movie you watched.
► Eh.. Dunno Lehx.. Cos Damn Long Ago Le..
Q: Where is the last place you went?
► Vivo City And TPY
Q: Are you a friendly person?
► Most Of The People Say So?
Q: When was the last time you cried?
► Dunno? But It's Infornt Of My Classmates..
Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep ?
► I'm Think Of My Prince Charming Can??
Q: Rate life as of right now, one being bad, ten being great?
► 1!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!
Q: What do you hear right now?
► Michelle's Blog Songs?
Q: Does anything hurt you right now?
► Yes! Those Words That He Said To Me!
Q: What's your favorite month?
► October? Cos My Birthday Is On October!
Q:Are you missing someone right now?
► Of Cos?? I Hope To See Him Now!! 3Days Later I'm Going To See Him!!!
Q:Are you single?
► YES!!!
Q:Are your parents still married?
► Of Cos??
___________________________________________________________________
1.Did anything brighten up your day today?
♥ Not Really?
2.How are you feeling at this exact moment?
♥ Dunno How To Say. Suddenly Emo, Suddenly Happy..
3.Are you someone who worries too often?
♥ Hmm, Not Really?
4.What is one thing that is currently bothering you?
♥ Yes! The Sickening Guy In MSN!
5.What did you do today?
♥ Hmm? Going Out Soon?
6.Who did you last talk to in person?
♥ Michelle Siao Eh!
7.Does anyone love you?
♥ I Dunno?
8.Is heartbreak really as bad as it sounds?
♥ YES!!!
9.How was your evening?
♥ It's Afternoon Now Dude!
10.Do you read your horoscopes daily?
♥ Hmm, Often But Not Daily!
11. Do you believe in forever?
♥ YES!
12.Is there happiness behind your smile?
♥ Sometimes?
13.Can you control your tears?
♥ Not Really..
14.How many pictures do you have?
♥ Too Many Until Ur Brain Cells Can Brust:X
15.Do you get a lot of comments on them?
♥ Hmm, Not Really!
16.What's your current profile song?
♥ I Dunno.. Cos Alot Songs..
17.Do you ever search for old friends?
♥ Yes! And I Manage To Found A Few!!
18.How do you make your money?
♥ BlogShop?
19.Who was the last person you yelled at?
♥ My Brother!
20.Does the last person to put their arms around you mean anything?
♥ Not Really? Cos Friend Friend..
___________________________________________________________________
Do you wear a ring on your finger?
♥ No?
Where are you right now?
♥ At Home Larhs! Stupid Question!
What are you doing?
♥ Posting? Doing Survey? Chatting With Ppl?
Who was your last text message from?
♥ Mcginn?
Do you miss anyone right now?
♥ Of Cos?? I Miss My Prince Charming!
Do you like the song I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry?
♥ Didnt Hear Before?
Do you listen to your friend's advice when they give it to you?
♥ Depends Lorhs..
What's the last kind of soup you ate?
♥ Dunno?
Would you ever get back with an ex?
♥ I Have No Feeling With My Ex Now..
Currently have a sunburn?
♥ No! I WAN DUNBURN OSO CANNOT!!!
Would you eat nothing but grilled cheese for a week straight?
♥ No!!
Who is the last person you hung out with?
♥ Mcginn And MinJie..
Have your parents told you that you couldn't hang out with a certain person?
♥ ALOT PEOPLE THEY DUN ALLOW ME TO HUMG OUT WITH!!
Would you rather shave your head or dye your hair bright orange?
♥ Both Oso Dun Wan!
Could you last an hour without talking?
♥ Yes?
When is the next time you'll talk to the person you like or love?
♥ On 15Dec!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
What are you listening to right now?
♥ Michelle's Blog Songs?
Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
♥ No! Becos Nose Piercing Sux!
Have any interesting conversations lately?
♥ Nope?
What are some lyrics from the song your listening to?
♥ Arh?? I DUNNO!
Did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
♥ Yes!
Has anyone hurt or betrayed you recently?
♥ Yes!
Do you enjoy life?
♥ NO!!!

1:10:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D