<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, December 11, 2008

JIM GOH! GOOD LUCK TO EU!
TMR GOING IN ARMY LE..
Will Surely Miss Eu Like Siao De Lorhs..
My Ex Gan LaoGong.. Be Steady.. When Eu Come Out From Army, Show Ur Brothers That Eu're Not A Burden To Them! Show Them That Eu Can Protect Them As Eu Say That Eu Will Protect Cuties.. Hahas, Remember To Take Good Care Of Urself Arh.. No One Beside Eu Can Help Eu If Eu Dun Wanna Help Urself.. Cheer Up Too!! :)
I will walk with you without going astray
Even if hardships ahead they lay
I will give you a loving hug everyday
No matter whether the sky is sunny or gray
I will shield you when harm comes your way
You must not be hurt come what may
I will make your days happy and gay
For your fears I will try to allay
I will remember the days to buy you a bouquet
‘Till I’m old and my memory is in disarray
I now only have this to convey
That I love you and my love is here to stay.
Hmm, As Usual.. My Science Tutor Is Late..
Say 10A.M. Coming To Have Tution With My Brother And Yet She's Late..
Den My Tution Time Oso Affected.. I Plan Everything Nicely Le, But It Seems Like I Have To Change Everything De Timing Now.. Haix..
I Plan After Tution Go Cut Hair, But My Mum Go Take Away The Money.. NVM! I Got My Own Money! I Wan Go WORK!!! Why Cant They Let Me Go Work Sia??
KNN LARHS! WAD KIND OF FUCKING TUTOR IS SHE SIA??
FROM 10 CHANGE TO 12.30!
DAMN HER LARHS! MY PLAN FOR TODAE ALL RUIN LE LARHS! FCUK SIA!
IF SHE 12.30 DIDNT COME SHE DIE LARHS! KNN! NABEI CHEE BYE!!!
MAKE PEOPLE FUCK UP DE LEHX!

10:31:00 AM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D