♥ Sunday, December 7, 2008
I Miss Eu Boi!!
Wad Can I Do To Have Eu??
I Remember Ur Friend Says That If I KPKB Lesser, Eu Still Might Like Me..
But When I Know Eu Are Jio-ing Another Gurl.. It Break My Heart Into A Thousand, A Million Pieces!! I Hate To See Myself Like That.. I Hate To See Myself Crazy Over Eu.. But Wad Can I Do?? I Really Really Miss Eu Alot!! Damn Lots!! Do Eu??
Althought I Got Ur Number, But I Dun Dare To Sms Or Call Eu.. Cos I Heard From Some People That Eu Dislike Me.. Why Do Eu Give Me A False Hope At First??
I Hate It!! But Wad Can I Do?? I Cant Get Eu Out Of My Mind! I Miss Eu Like Mad.. Although I Get To See Eu Sometimes.. But After Everytime I Saw Eu.. I Miss Eu More Den Ever!
*Copy Paste From My Own Chat Log*
i will always love eu as the way i love eu now.but i need ur answer for my question, yet eu avoid me.. i love eu alot but the more i love eu, the more i hate eu too. eu took away half of my life for loving and hating eu.. pls tell me what should i do now, so that i won't love eu anymore?? i need eu in my life, i cant lose eu!!! i really really love eu alot!!! can eu give me one chance to be ur gf??? eu are my only love one and i will never forget those days that i've spend with eu... i will wish eu all the best in ur studies and with ur gf... hope eu give ur true love to the person eu like... hope eu got what eu wan... i will also be behind eu, giving eu my fullest support.. i donno wad i should i do... i know tt i'm missing eu alot... dam lot!!! but wad can i do??? i miss eu but do eu miss mii??? DO EU??? wad eu know about mii??? i'm hurt from everything eu said... do eu know tt??? i don think so... eu onli know how to call mii to be ur serect keeper... to keep all ur serect... wad about mii??? i no need ppl to say out my serect mahx??? i miss eu dam dam dam lot... i hope eu're infront of mii rite now... i will be rite here waiting for eu... no matter wad time eu come... no matter when eu coming... no matter how long it takes... i will be rite here waiting for eu... I WAN EU TO BE MY SIDE NOW!!! I WAN SEE EU NOW!!!What would you do if you loved someone more than ever and you couldn't have them? What would you do if you never got the chance to say I am friends with all of my family and they know I love them?People live, but people die. I want to tell you that you are a friend.If you died tomorrow (God Forbid) you would be in my heart.Would I be in yours? So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life, I look up to you, respect you, truly cherish you , most of all I CARE about friends!
爱是可悲的可是爱你是我的福分.
可是你不回答我的时候,我是很辛苦的.
我天天思恋你多辛苦你知道吗?
8:35:00 PM;