<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Haix.. So Early Wake Up To Post Liao..
Cos Kana Woke Up By My Mum.. Haix!
My Mum, 7.45 Come In My Room And Make A Hell Of Noise! Make Me Cannot Continue Sleep!
I Suddenly Feel That Only Some People Around Me Care For Me, Not All..
But Why?? They All Like Treat Me Very Good But Yet! They Can Backstab Eu Anytime..
Is It Because Of Me Or Is It Because Of Eu Guys??
I'm Tried Of Everything Eu All Did To Me.. Lied, Backstab Etc.
How Could Eu Guys Do That Sia?? I Really Dunno..
People Trust Eu So Much, Tell Eu He/She Serect.. Hope That Eu Can Really Keep It A Serect.. But Wad Happen In The End?? Eu Say All Out! Make Him/Her So PaiSeh!
Wad The Fuck? I Really Hate This Kind Of People Siol!
Wad The Fucking Hell Is Wrong With Eu Guys Sia??? Wad's The Fucking Problem??
It Seems Like There's A Wall In Between Us And Eu Dun Wan To Try To Climb Over. And Yet He/She Trying His/Her Very Best! Just Wan To Trust Eu! I Dunno How To Say Le Larhs!
Damn PeiChey Now! Haix!!

8:38:00 AM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D