<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

1.Who is the person who tagged you?
- Michelle
2.Relationship between you and her?
- Friend
3.Five impression of her?
- Crazy At Times, Cheerful.
4.If she becomes your enemy, will you?
- Hmm, No?
5.What would you like to say to the person you like very much?
- I LOVE EU! ♥
6.Characteristic I like about myself?
- Crazy And Dumb At Times?
7.Characteristic i hate about myself?
-My Stupid Attitude?
8.For the person you hate you say?
- NaBei CheeBye, Fuck Off From My Life!!
9.What do people feel about you?
- Funny?
10.Your crush?
- Why Do I Have To Tell Eu?
11.Pass this to 10 ppl
1- Yunita
2- JieXin
3-Bryan
4-SiYing
5-Fernie
6-YiXiang
7-Mcginn
8-Jolene
9-TianYang
10-KeWean
12.If 5 & 7 were tgt? [Fernie & Mcginn]
- NO!!! Impossible!! Cos Mcginn Got Stead Le!!
13.What does 5 like? [Fernie]
- Bear.. If I'm Not Wrong?
14.What colour does number 9 like? [TianYang]
- Eh! How I Know??
15.Say something about number 8?[Jolene]
- Cutie Pie!
16.Who is number 2? [JieXin]
- My Nuer? JieXin!
17.Talk about number 3? [Bryan]
- Eh.. Dunno Lehx.. Tok To Him One Time Only.. Somemore On Phone?
:18.Who's number 10's best friend? [KeWean]
- How I Know?
19.Who is the sexiest among the 10 people?
- Dunno? Cos All Very Sexy:)
20.What colour does 4 like? [SiYing]
- Green!
21.Is 4 single? [SiYing]
- Ya, Of Cos?
22.Your relationship with number 1? [Yunita]
- Mother And NuEr!!
3.Are 5 & 6 bestfriends? [Fernie & YiXiang
- Nope.
24.9's surname? [TianYang]
- Han Tiang Yang!
25.7's nickname? [Mcginn]
- Tell Eu I Die!!!
26.Say something to 8. [Jolene]
- Last Long Long With Mcginn!!!
27.something to help 9. [TianYang]
- Help Him Wad??
28.Who does number 1 admire? [Yunita]
- Not admire. is LOVE!♥
29.Where does number 1 lives? [Yunita]
- Not Very Sure.. Cos Didnt Go Her Hse Be4:X
30.Does 10 of them know who you like?
- Not Really??
31.Say something to 6 when you see her? [YiXiang]
- It's A Guy Bodoh? I'll Say Xiao Ben Dan!!
32.10's spouse? [KeWean]
-Eh.. I Dunno Lehx.. :X

10:41:00 AM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D