<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rule 1:People who have tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
1.What is your CCA?
-Chinese Orchestra:)
2.Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
-Depends:X
3.Do you enjoy going to school?
-Sometimes?
4.What would you do with a billion dollars?
-Eh.. Not Very Sure About That?
5.What would you do if u were being left alone?
-Just Go Out And Anyhow Walk..
6.Which is more blessed?Loving someone or being loved?
-Depends..
7.List out your favourite band?
-The Click Five, Fall Out Boys
8.If the person you like is secretly attached,what would you do?
-I Will Still Wait For Him..
9.Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
-Ya..
10.What makes you angry?
-That Chee Bye Face De WONG REN WEN!!
11.How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
-A House Wife?
12.Who is currently the most important people to you?
-Him, Emo, Friends, Family..
13.What is the most important thing in your life?
-Treasure Wad I Have Now And Dun Regret Next Time:)
14.Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
-Depends?
15.What is your favourite colour?
-Black & White!
16.Would you give all in the relationship?
-Depends..
17.If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously,who would you pick?
-The One I Love Most!
18.Would you forgive or forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done?
-Depends on the situation.
19.What do you want to tell the person you like?
-I LOVE YOU!!!
20.Which country you would like to go?
-TaiWan, China..
Nowadays, I've Been Doing All This Quiz Because I've Nothing To Do..
Tomorrow Is My Big Big Big Big Day!!!
Cause I'm Going HONGKONG!!!!
&&&&&&
HONGKONG! WAIT FOR ME:):)

11:45:00 AM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D