<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kkays.. I'm Back From Dinner..
Let Me Blog About Yesterday Thing..
8November2008
Woke Up Around 9Plus.. Go Bath Bleh Bleh Bleh.. Den Went Out With Mummy To Lavender.. I GO DO MY IC:):):) I Was Like WTFFFFFF When I See The Pic Of My Face! FUCK Sia! Damn Damn Damn Big Larhs!!! I Was So Shock! As Well As My Mummy Was Shock! I Wanted To Scold That Auntie De.. But Mummy Say Nvm Larhs.. Let It Be.. See, I'm A Mummy Gurl.. :S
After Doing My Ic, We Both Went To Bugis Street @ 10Plus 11Plus.. Wanted To Go Walk Walk De.. My Mummy Say Didnt Open So Early De Larhs.. Really Lorhs.. But Did Go In Some Shop To See Their Clothes All That.. Den Went To Si Ma Lu.. Go There Pry Pry.. Den Headed To Shaw! We Go There Eat SUSHI!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!! Thx Mummy.. But We Did Eat Something Before Going Shaw So When We Go There Just Eat 15 Plate Of SuShi.. Isit Alot?? After That, Go Tpy Walk Walk.. Den Meet PaPa.. Den Go Home.. Went I Reach Home.. I Pack My Bag Ready To Go My ErYi Hse Stay Over Night:P After That I When To The Busstop And Wanted To Take Bus 238 Den Take 139 Go Bukit Merah.. But When 238 Come.. It's Like Alot Of Ppl Lorhs! Den Don Wan Take Le.. Go Take Bus 57.. At The BusStop, I Saw JiaHui[Michelle Son].. Den He Borad Up Bus 238.. I Just Board The Bus 57 Lorhs.. WAH! The Trip Took About 2Hr Plus Plus! *Skip Skip Skip*
9November2008
Kkays.. Come And Blog About Todae..
From ErYi Hse Come Out About 1Plus.. Cos I Need To Rush Home As Both My Stupid Brothers Are Locked Outside The House[Cos They Forgot To Bring Hse Keys]:S:S:S
Den When On The Bus Trip Home, Both Of Them Call Me About 5/6/7/8 Times! Damn It Sia! I Wanted To Sleep And Yet They Keep On Calling.. Den When I Reach My Hse.. Both Of Them Scold Me! Den I Bulff Them That I Didnt Bring Hse Keys Den Both Of Them Shout! I Was Like Cannot Tahan Den Just Open The Door For Them And The Both Say Something Same In The Same Time! "FINALLY HOME! CAN DO WAD I WANNA DO!" I WAS LIKE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! Den At Night Went Shaw Again! Go Eat SuShi Again! This Time Is Whole Family Go Together! We 5 People Eat 30Plates Of SuShi! WOW! THAT'S ALOT! And Eat Ramen.. Saw Dennis[3N1] There Working! When He Saw Me, He Damn PaiSeh! I Was Like Laughing All They Way Den My Parents Thought I Sot Liao.. When I Told Them I Saw Friend Den They Laugh Oso.. ZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!
Den Now Nothing Much To Post Le.. Cos My Dad Wan Me Go Sleep Le..
GoodNite:)

10:42:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D