<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hmm.. Now Is Like I 2 Days Post 1 Day:x
Donno Wad Am I Toking About.. Like Wad Michelle Say.. I SOT DE!!
Yes Michelle. I DO AGREE WITH EU THAT I'M SOT DE:X:X:X:X:X:X
Post Yesterday Thing 1st..
10November2008
Kkays.. I Also Forgot Wad I Did Yesterday Le.. So. Can Just Say I Nothing To Post:P
11November2008
Hmm.. Wake Up Around 9Plus Going 10.. Den On Com.. Bleh Bleh Bleh.. && Now I'm Here To Post..
Michelle! Eu Stupid Sot Sot! Say I Sten With Eu.. Long Long Long Long Time Ago Le Lehx.. Dotz Sia!
Kevin Kor! Saw Wad Eu Tag In Chris Blog.. Say Wad Eu Leaving Singapore After BBQ.. Wad Happen?? Why Eu Don Wan Tell Me Anything?? From Last Time Like Tt Le.. Now Still Wan Like Tt..

12:31:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D