<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, November 29, 2008

Guys!!! I'm Back From HongKong Yesterday!!! 12 Midnight!!
But 1Plus Den Reach Home And 2-3Plus Den Sleep Cos Cant Really Get Into Sleep..
I'm In Love With HongKong Weather Only!! Damn Cooling Lorhs!!!
16Degree Lehx!! But In The Morning More Colds! Only 10Degree!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRR! COLD!! But In The Afternoon Damn Warm!
Kkays.. Let Tok About The 1st Day I Went To HongKong!
I'll Follow Wad I Wrote On The Paper For Todae Thing..
23-11-2008
Now @ MACAU De Hotel, TaiPa Square.. SADDED! Cos My Mum Now Sick! Damn Damn Damn Worry For Her Lorhs! Although Both Of Us Are In The Same Room.. Haix!! She's Now Having Headache And Keep On Vomitting!! When I Bath Oso Cant Close The Door, Cos Scare She Need Run Into The Toilet And Vomit.. Just Eat Finish Dinner With Both My Mother Side De GrandParents And Both My Brothers.. This Trip To MACAU, ZHUHAI & HONGKONG Sure Damn Boring De Lorhs!! Cos My Mum Didnt Change Alot Of HongKong Money!!! :'( :'(
Still Got FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!! Haix
Morning 5.45 A.M
My Mum.. Still Pink In Health.. Keep Nagging And Nagging, Rushing And Rushing Us To Hurry Up Go Changi Airport Cos Both My Grandparents Are Reaching There Real Soon! Den I Faster Go Bath.. Bleh Bleh Bleh.. And Den Reach Terminal 1 Was About 7Plus Bahs? Den Meet GrandParents, Xiao Ju, Xiao Ju Mu, Kyna And Kylia.. Went BugerKing And Eat Breakfast With Kyna, Kylia And Both My Brother... Saw Two "Ah Beng" Act Beng Nia!! Saw Us Den They Tok Until Damn Loud Lorhs!! But When They Saw My Brothers.. Both Of Them Diam Sia!! Den I At There AmChoi! Damn Funny Lorhs! Should Take Picture Of Their Face Sia!!
After That Go Walk Walk Den Check In Le.. Wave Bye To Daddy, Xiao Ju, Xiao Ju Mu, Da Yi, Da Yi Zhang, Kyna And Kylia.. Den Go Use The Free Intrenet Access And Give Comment To Some Of The People In Friendster.. Den Jiu Borad Up The Plane Le..
FUCK! THE PLANE, NO COMMENT SIA!! SUPER DUPER LOUZY!!! DUNNO HOW TO SAY LARHS!! DAMN DAMN DAMN LOUZY!! Haix! CATHEY PACIFIC!!! Zzz.. This Is The Moment When My Mum Started To Have Headache And Feel Like Vomitting Le!! After The Plane Trip Still Need Go For Ferry Trip!! Cos Reach HongKong Not Macau.. Den During The Ferry Trip! My Mum Vomitted Again And Again! Poor Thing Sia!! Den Reach Macau.. We Straight Go Hotel! When Other People Know That My Mum Is Not Feeling Well.. Wanna Thanks Them.. Cos They Are Willing To Sarcifice[Dunno How To Spell] Their Time..
Hmm.. Now I Miss CO!! I Wanna Go Back Co To Blow My SouNa! I Miss My Sister Colin! Both My Junior Edward And Justin!! Miss My Seniors! Jun Guo, Mcginn, WenWei, TeddyBear[HongYuan]!! P.S. All Bois:X Cos SuoNa Only Got One Gurl And Thats ME!!!!:S
Tmr Den Continue The Following Day The "Dairy"

10:56:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D