Yesterday No Time To Post Cos Reach Home Around 8 Plus.. Den go Bath.. Until 9Plus Online For Awhile Den Go Sleep.. Hmm.. Let Me Post Yesterday Thing Bahs.. Yesterday.. 6.00 Wake Up Den Go Sch.. Was Like "WTF! I Still Wan Sleep Sia!!" Den Sing School Song.. Den Go Back Class.. When I Reach Class.. I Was Like "WTF!! Where Are My Classmates Sia!" Den I Run Upstairs Go In 4N2 Class Den Found Them.. They Say Go For Ur Course.. I Was Like "My Course? Spa Tech Wad.. Why Call Me Go My Course When I'm In My Course Classroom Le?" Den I Gong Gong De.. Teacher Suddenly Call Out MY Name.. I Was Shocked Sia.. Den Teacher Say Eu In This Class De.. Not Onli I Kana Shocked Sia! So As The Others.. Cos Teacher Suddenly Call Out My Name Damn Loud! Den After The Course.. We Went Hall For Assembly.. The Assembly Is Damn Sianz Larhs! Nothing To Do De.. Say About The Stupid Denge[Donno How To Spell] Thingy.. Damn It Sia! But Heng I Got Comics To Keep Me Awake:) But It's Pornograghy Comics! l0lx! I'm Not The One Who Brought The Comics! Is MinJie! She Lend The Comics Book To Me de! Den After The Boring, Stupid, Lame Assembly.. Go Co.. Damn My Two Juniors Sia! Both PS Me And Colin.. Make Us Solo On Our Own!! ARRRRRRRR!!! But They Got Go Or Didnt Go Is The Same Lorhs.. Cos They Donno How To Blow Wad:X After Co Got Meeting.. Until 7Plus! So Reach Home Around 8Plus Lorhs.. I Go Post Another One.. If Not Is Like Two Days Post Together Not Nice! 6:09:00 PM;
The Lady ♥
Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood
DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥
Talk all you want ♥
*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.