L0lx! I'm Back For Yesterday Post! Hmm.. Chanel Yesterday Come My House Stay Over Night So Tt's Why I Post Half Way Onli.. Cos She Wanna Sleep:/.. Cos Her Family Going Malaysia For Her Uncle Wedding.. She Going De.. Just Because Of The Stupid Art.. She Need To Stay In Singapore To Finish It.. Haix.. Tmr Going Back Sch With Her Donno For Wad.. But I Don Wan Stay At Home So Just Go Sch With Her Lorh.. Kkays.. Now For Todae Post..
Morning 6.15 Wake Up.. Den Go Bath.. Bath Come Out Den Wake Chanel Up.. Den She Go Bath.. She Bath Finish Come Out Just Nice As Her Father Call Her Say He's Here To Fetch Us To Sch.. We When Sch For About 30Mins Onli Den Go Chanel House.. We Go There Slack Donno Do Wad Lorh.. She Do Her Things I Do My Things [At Her House, I Can Wad? Watch DVD Lorh].. Den Trevin Come Over To Her House Telling His Real Ma De Say He Got Chalet! I Was Like.. Nothing To Say Lorh.. Wanna Be With LaoPo But Like Tt Cheat His Mum.. Haix Poor Him.. Tsk Tsk.. Just Now We Go KFC Eat.. Saw Dwayne With His GurlFriend[Donno Is True Anot:X].. He Damn Gentleman Larhs! Second Time Saw Him Like That Sia!! Den After Eatting.. I Go Take Bus 31 To Interchange.. Den Change Bus Take 238 Home.. Now Hope That Chanel Don Do Silly Things At Ur Hse With Ur LaoGong Trevin Horx! Cos Onli Eu Two At Home Onli.. L0lx! :X WuHaHaHa! L0lx.. But Must Enjoy Urself As Eu Got Little Time With Ur LaoGong When Holiday Comes As Eu Cant Keep Going Out Using My Name:X 3:19:00 PM;
The Lady ♥
Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood
DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥
Talk all you want ♥
*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.