<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4549394979229340116?origin\x3dhttp://love-me-for-the-way-i-am.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, October 30, 2008

L0lx! I Too Many Days Didnt Come Post Already! Cos In Camp, Celebrating My Birthday... Bleh Bleh Bleh...
I Now Damn Damn Damn Tired Sia!!! Todae Just Came Back From Performing @ Nanyang Primary..



27OCT2008

Hmm.. MinJie Came Over To My Hse To Stay Overnight As Tmr Is My Birthday And She's Going To Celebrate With Me:) Hope He Can Go:P
28Oct2008
Hmm.. Todae Is The Day Le! My Birthday!! Damn Happy But Oso Damn Sad.. Happy Is Cos He Really Got Come For My Birthday Celebration! Sad Is Becos Onli 7 People! Got Mcginn. MinJie. ChingYung. WenWei. Kenny. WeiWei And Last But Not Least Me[The Birthday Gurl]:)
Hahas! I'm Damn Pissed Off When Other People Don Wan Go Sia! At 1st, Most Of The People Say ON! They Going! But After Raining, They Say Don Wan Go! Damn Damn Damn Pissed Sia! But Have Alot Of Fun Although 2 Gurls Onli! But The Bois Don Left The 2 Gurls Out! When They Playing, They Did Ask Whether We Wanna Play.. MinJie Donno How To Play Den Didnt Play.. Wad A Pity:X But She Help Me Play Cheat!:X Shhhh! Cannot Let Kenny They All Know, If Not I Die[Not MinJie]!!
We Reach East Coast There Around 11Plus.. WahPiang! The Place Kana Take By Other People! But When Me.MinJie.Mcginn Walk There, They Walk Off.. The Food Damn Damn Damn Heavy Lorh! Kenny. ChingYung Can Go Die Le! Didnt Help Me Take! Can Eu Guys Imagine That Onli 2 Gurls Carrying The Food?? Damn Pissed Off With That Sia! But After That Okay Okay Le.. Kenny And ChingYung. Smoke Smoke Smoke! Not Good For Health Lehx! Still Smoke Infornt Of My Cousin! Wan Me Die Isit??
**SkipSkipSkipSkip** Lazy To Type Out Cos Alot Of Things To Type larhs!
After A Tiring But Fun Day! Me. MinJie. Mcginn Went Home 1st.. Mcginn! Eu Damn Damn Damn Funny Horx! Wad Take Bus 76 Den Turn Another Bus 26 Den Turn Another Bus Again 88! Wad The Hell?? But At The End.. We Take Bus 31 Home.. Sianz.. So Sleepy Sia! Den After Reaching Tpy, We Pei Mcginn Wait Bus Den We Go Home.. When Reach Home, I SMS Mcginn Ask Him Wan Birthday Cake?? He Say He Wan! I Laugh! MinJie Saw Tt SMS Oso Laugh! We Laugh Until Our Stomach Pain Until Cannot Laugh Anymore!
**SkipSkipSkipSkip**
29OCT2008
After Ytd Tiring But Fun Day.. I Went To LTC Todae! Hmm.. At Camp Nothing Much To Say De.. The Same As Other Camps But No High Elements! Which I'm Damn Pissed With That! 2nd Day Of The Camp Should Have High Elements But This Year LTC Don Have! Wad A Broke Sch Sia! But The Food At There Damn Nice..:P
30Oct2008
Break Camp Den Go Home.. Oso Nothing Much..
1stNov2008
Todae.. Co Performents @ Tanglin CC! Wow! Co Damn Solid Lorh.. 1st Practice Den Jiu Go Performent Le.. But At There.. Damn Damn Damn Lousy Even Though The Hall There Got Air-Conditional!
Todae!
Nothing To Post.. Will Update More Often If I Can:P

9:47:00 PM;


The Lady ♥

Soh Hui Shan Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood

DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥


Talk all you want ♥

*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.



Links ♥
Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at

Her Archives ♥




CREDITS ♥

--BANGBANGx
Please do not remove the credits :D