Hmm... Yesterday Didnt Come Post.. But Yet I 12 Midnight Den Sleep:P
Cos Reading The Comics Tt MinJie[My Cousin] Lend Me:D Hahas.. Hmm.. Yesterday At Home Until 2Plus Den Go Out With My Younger Brother To Meet YuXuan At Bugis Cos She Wanna Buy Skinny Jean, After Buying I Go My Younger Brother As He's In The Acarde Playing.. After Finding Him.. We Go Find Our Cousin Calvin.. After Tt Go Tiong To Eat With My Mother Side De Grandfather And Grandmother, ErYi, Ah Hao, Ke Chuan, SanYi.. After Eating.. We Go Tiong Walk Walk.. My Brother, Ah Hao And Me Go Acarde.. I Saw China[LiShan]! Was So Shock Lorhs! Didnt Know Tt He Will Go Tiong Sia! Hmm.. My And My Brother Did DiSiao Him.. Hahas!:X Den Home Sweet Home:)
Hmm.. Todae Been Woke Up By My Father.. Sianz.. Look At The Clock.. 8ONLI!!! I'm Damn Tired Sia! !@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&* Scolding My Father Like Siao[In My Mind] Den Go Eat Breakfast.. Go Cut Hair.. Den Home Sweet Home.. Now At Home.. My Father Wan Me To Play Monopoly.. Sianz.. Got To Go Le.. Byes~ 11:07:00 AM;
The Lady ♥
Is My Name. There's Nothing Wrong With My Name.
*Single/Attached
*Older On Every 28th October.
*Balestier Hill Secondary School.
*Classes: 1N1, 2N1,3N3, 3N3
*I have this atittude that no one can control. Dont come and disturb me when i'm in fool mood
DO CLICK ON THE ADS ♥
Talk all you want ♥
*Dont Create Those Unwanted Comment Here
*I Wont Entertain Spammers.